Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Fun with family


Quinn enjoyed hanging out with Jenny

Some of us shared funny stories of Grandma


Jason cooked another yummy dish. Thanks Jason!

Cuddle time with Grandma

Tessa and Ava looked cute in their matching outfits.


Hi Everyone,

I just want you all to know that we had a very enjoyable time in Bakersfield. It was so nice to talk about life and ways to grow closer as a family. We needed those talks. I love my family very much! Thank you for everything. Grandmas party was great! The scrapbook was amazing, The food was delicious, the stories were funny, the night was just lots of fun. Thanks for all the work that was put into Grandma's party. I look forward to our Christmas party.

p.s I would love a picture of grandma cutting hair at her shop. Would someone please take a picture of her and post it on the blog. Thanks!

stay tuned for more pictures and videos

No comments: