Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wrangler of the Month





Well, I am so proud to announce that Tessa got the first student of the month honors in her kindergarten class this past week. We were all able to come to the school and celebrate the fact that Tessa is talking more to her teachers and of course, doing all of her work. She is really trying and I am so proud of her!!! Then, I got to stay in her class and be a "helper mom" as Tessa described. It was sooooo cool to hang out and enjoy the day with her.
As a treat for such hard work we went miniature golfing with her best friend Emma...it was a good day!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Soooo cool! Tell Tessa congratulations!

Ixchelle said...

Good Job Tessa! I love your curly hair!

louise said...

Super job for Tessa !! Tessa is really doing great in school. I am sooooooooo proud of her. As a reward tessa and I went to Chuck E. Cheese and had a great time.