Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beach Bums

Hey girls!! Thought I would write since summer is quickly drawing to an end...I'm terribly sad, no more sleeping in, having donuts and coffee for breakfast, or staying in my pajamas all day. Too bad :( Anyhow, we got to hit the beach two different times to soak in all the coolness it had to offer- and we had a great time. This video is of the girls and I at the beach- we ended up leaving this day early because as we were playing wave tag, Ava munched in the water and got sand and water everywhere (eyes, nose, hair...etc.) She is still telling people about it "I fall wata" It was still fun--
Hope to see you guys soon!!
Nicole

1 comment:

Ixchelle said...

Hi Nicole,

Glad you had a great summer. I am not looking forward to school starting. Please attach the video when you get a chance.